AVP, Central Dealing, UOB Asset Management
Posting Date: 18-Mar-2023
Location: Raffles Place, Singapore, Singapore
Company: 3716 About UOB
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values - Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers. About the Department UOB Asset Management
is a leading Asian asset manager with award-winning investment expertise in fixed income and equities. Headquartered in Singapore, we offer global investment management expertise to individuals, institutions and corporations from a regional network spanning Thailand, Malaysia, Brunei, Japan and beyond. Our comprehensive product suite includes innovative solutions covering retail unit trusts, exchange-traded funds and customised portfolio management services. Job Responsibilities
Trading (Asset Management) - Multi Assets Trading covers activities related to the investment and management of capital on behalf of clients and/or the organization itself. Investments covers activities related to the professional management of portfolios made up of stocks, bonds, derivatives, foreign exchanges and cash on the behalf of clients, who may be individual investors, institutional investors, mutual funds, or the overall organization Role :
1. Central Dealing Team collaborations and individual cross coverage and responsibilities in the areas of Multi Assets Global Products & Markets covering Equities, Exchange Traded Futures & OTC Derivatives, Fixed Income, Foreign Exchange and Cash Management.
2. Strategically execute orders with brokers and counterparties considering factors of liquidity, commission targets, best executions standards and benchmarks
3. Proactive monitoring and executing orders in timely manners and maintaining compliance with the UOBAM Investment Procedures & Guidelines and Licensed Professional Standards
4. Maintain high touch and effective trading protocol, communications and discussions with Portfolio Managers, Analysts and Execution Teams on executions impacts and performance deliveries and to achieve ownership of executions performance and reviews. Job Requirements
5. Utilize Bloomberg Systems, FX Connect, Market Axess and various liquidity platforms to deliver, achieve & outperform executions benchmark.
6. Experience in engaging & managing Direct Market Access & Algorithmic Strategies.
7. Steady skillset in Technical and Chart Analytics with the ability to analyze Pre and Post Trade Performance Reports, across all product types.
8. Strong knowledge and applications of Microsoft Office Tools including Power Points and Excel Macros are essential and with good understanding of coding program applications
9. Active role in Trading Administrations covering
Be a part of UOB Family
- Trading Data Control & Maintenance
- Trading Strategies Logic Mapping, Testing & Review/Selections/Enhancements
- Order Flow Automation active usage control, testing, maintenance and Performance review
- Trading Compliance & Governance Oversight
10. Active teamwork support and development in the area of streamlining and enhancing current internal workflow processes and practices and to stay abreast with industry best practices on dealing standards and capabilities.
11. Continuous and compulsory learning hours are expected to upskill and develop on data analytics and machine learning to support electronification of trading executions and workflows
12. Execution coverage and support will be required during Public Holidays and NY Trading Hours
13. CMFAS Licensing are compulsory for Fund Management, Dealing, Derivatives & Futures, Financial Markets Regulatory Practices (FMRP)
UOB is an equal opportunity employer. UOB does not discriminate on the basis of a candidate's age, race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or other non-merit factors. All employment decisions at UOB are based on business needs, job requirements and qualifications. If you require any assistance or accommodations to be made for the recruitment process, please inform us when you submit your online application.
Apply now and make a difference.