AVP Compliance Manager, Corporate Banking & Markets
- Permanent, Full time
- Sloane Shorey Consulting , EA Licence No: 17S8548
- 12 Nov 18
This international bank is continuing expansion in Asia and adding two compliance headcount, one junior AVP and one senior VP. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious professional. The role offers senior stakeholder exposure, management visibility and the opportunity to develop in an advisory compliance role providing specialist support to the business.
The bank provides FX, DCM, trade finance, corporate lending and cash management solutions.
Your duties will be to:
- Partner with the business and be an authority and positive influence on compliance matters
- Provide regulatory advisory in relevance to Singapore and global regulatory requirements
- Provide practical, actionable advice on how to strengthen the compliance control framework.
- Identify emerging regulatory change which may impact the bank’s activities in Singapore. Play an integral advisory role in formulating the bank’s response.
- Extend support across the compliance team. This may include providing compliance advisory support across other business activities, cross-border issues or global regulatory reforms.
- 3-5 years’ experience working in compliance or legal in a corporate or investment bank.
- Solid foundation knowledge of MAS regulations.
- Confidence and a positive attitude.
This is an urgent headcount with the hiring firm wishing to have the successful applicant start first thing in 2019.
Sloane Shorey Consulting Pte Ltd, Singapore is a Ministry of Manpower approved EA. Licence number: 17S8548