AVP, Country & Credit Risk Management
Posting Date: 10-Sep-2019
Location: Raffles Place, Singapore, SG
Company: United Overseas Bank Limited About UOB
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values - Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers. About the Department
The Credit and Risk Management
function is comprised of three teams: Risk Management, Credit and Special Asset Management. We manage the risks arising from the Group's business activities within the risk appetite established by the Board. This involves identifying and evaluating the risks, developing effective risk governance and strategies as well as providing independent assessment of the overall risk profile. Job Responsibilities
We are looking for a suitably qualified candidate to join the Country and Credit Risk Management Division
within Group Risk Management. You will support the Group's Basel 3 capital computation. Your specific responsibilities include:
- Configure and maintain the Moody's Analytics RiskAuthority capital calculation system
- Generate risk reports for management reporting and regulatory requirements
- Involve in the process automation using SAS platform or similar tools
- Assist in ad-hoc credit risk related assignments and projects
- Strong analytical and logical mind
- Good communication skills and able to interact effectively and harmoniously with colleagues at all level
Be a part of UOB Family
- Possess the drive and energy to work around constraints to achieve required objectives
- Good IT system knowledge and experience. Able to understand new IT systems quickly both from the user and developer perspectiv e s
- Able to clearly articulate and document procedures and processes
- Strong Microsoft Excel/VBA and SQL programming skills.
- Working experience in Basel 3/MAS 637, RiskAuthority, Microsoft Power BI or SAS is an added advantage
Apply now and make a difference.