Risk Management Group works closely with our business partners to manage the bank's risk exposure by balancing its objective to maximise returns against an acceptable risk profile. We partner with origination teams to provide financing, investments and hedging opportunities to our customers. To manage risk effectively and run a successful business, we invest significantly in our people and infrastructure. Responsibilities
- Support section head in leading the digitalisation projects to spearhead the innovation and enhancements within the team.
- Assist in supervising daily monitoring and control functions in terms of credit limit excesses, overdue covenants, credit reviews, collaterals and insurances.
- Ensure timely and accurate generation of credit monitoring reports and escalate exceptions and overdues.
- To be familiar with internal credit policies/guidelines and procedures.
- Review and update guidelines, SOPs and workflows.
- Review BAU process regularly for opportunities to improve workflow and eliminate manual process to enhance controls and increase productivity.
- Provide guidance and support to team members and counterparts across country locations.
- Minimum 6 years of relevant experience preferred with Corporate banking credit control and process background.
- Strong understanding of credit process and in managing risks and controls, preferably with exposure to monitoring of ad-hoc limit in excess, overdue covenant, insurance, credit review, Treasury & Market products and regulatory reporting.
- Experience in managing small teams.
- Experience in project management including user acceptance testing.
- Basic understanding of digital toolsets such as Agile, Data Analytics and Digital Project Management skillsets.
- Analytical and meticulous with an eye for detail.
- Strong communication, interpersonal skills and team work.
- Self-driven and able to embrace changes and challenges.
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives and to work under challenging and demanding circumstances to meet deadlines.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.