• Leadership Role• Strong Team
About Our Client
Our client is the largest Bank in it's country of origin with presence in major of the economically powerful cities including Singapore. The Bank trades through various segments such as corporate banking, personal banking, wealth management and treasury markets. They are growing rapidly in Singapore and is looking for a skillful AVP, Credit Risk. Job Description
Reporting to the Chief Risk Officer, the AVP, Credit Risk will be involved in:-
The Successful Applicant
- Performing credit assessment on new and existing accounts.
- Performing financial analysis and projections.
- Identifying key risks and mitigating factors during credit evaluation.
- Reviewing and reporting on account and portfolio performance.
To qualify the potential AVP, Credit Risk should meet the following criteria:-
What's on Offer
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics.
- At least 8 years of credit risk management experience within corporate banking.
- High level of energy and ability to build rapport with senior executives.
- Strong analytical, presentation, negotiation and interpersonal capability.
Competitive salary and package commensurate with the candidate's level of experience.