AVP, Delivery Lead, Group Consumer Banking and Big Data Analytics Technology, Technology & Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Timely and quality delivery of assigned deliveries
- Regular delivery status reporting to stakeholders
- Manage delivery resource, budget and scope
- Ensure the solutions adhered to DBS standards and processes
- Modernize the tech stack, implement CI/CD and automation practices during the project delivery
- Lead and manage assigned deliveries for wealth digital products and multiple releases
- Work closely with business, delivery, technology and vendor teams
- Manage delivery escalation
- Clear delivery blockages to avoid delivery delay
- Diligently and proactively highlight any risks due to the change implementation
- Support change and release management process for project deliveries
- 4 to 5 years of development and delivery experience with Java, Spring, Spring boot etc
- Experience with highly scalable distributed systems
- Hands-on in-depth experience in some of the following technologies:
- SpringBoot/Java/AOP, Android Studio/Java/Kotlin, Xcode/Swift
- Cloud Foundry, OpenShift or other PaaS technologies.
- Public clouds such as AWS, Google Cloud or Azure.
- Dockers, Garden, Kubernetes, Mesos.
- Strong understanding of virtualization and networking.
- Strong understanding of Linux.
- Familiarity with relational databases, preferably MySQL, NoSQL, MariaDB, PostgreSQL.
- Experience working with, or an interest in Agile Methodologies, such as Extreme Programming (XP) and Scrum
- Knowledge of software best practices, like Test-Driven Development (TDD)
- Working knowledge of banking or investment products
- Experience managing large scale projects
- Experience in engaging with senior stakeholders
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills in order to facilitate workshops
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.