As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business - they were made just right for you.
Digital revolutions are set to change the way we live, work and play. That's why we've spared no effort in ensuring we are at the forefront of this new generation. Our new digital banking initiative will focus on creating innovative products and services to integrate banking into our customers' digital lifestyle. Responsibilities
- Collaborate closely with the team, including Investment Product, Product Managers, other sub-platform teams, Platform Lead and Design teams to develop and implement investment portfolios that meet different customer needs on the Digital Portfolios Platform.
- Apply a data-driven mindset and utilise digital analytics tools to drive decision-making.
- Have a business mindset and keep in view business metrics when developing portfolio propositions.
- Participate in defining business requirements to ensure that the requirements are ready for the technology team and platform vendors.
- Understand integration points and develop error and fall-back requirements with the technology team and platform vendors.
- Formulate and articulate clear and understandable product vision, objectives, and requirements to development teams for each sprint.
- Ensure the squads' backlog are created and prioritised in advance for every sprint, support prioritisation of defects where necessary.
- Ensure consistent implementations across different channels and portfolio types.
- Work closely with key stakeholders, including Delivery, Technology, Operations and Design teams by participating in squad rituals, to ensure timeliness of project deliverables.
Customer Feedback Management & Reporting
- Ensure all customer feedback are timely raised and tracked for investigation; closely follow-up to reduce potential delays in response time.
- Update all stakeholders on a regular basis on the project status and blockers (if any).
Technical skills/Academic qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Business or similar field.
- Proficient in handling Scrum and Agile methodologies.
- At least 4 years of working experience as a digital product manager or related role preferred.
- Self-motivated with a strong sense of ownership and accountability.
- Passion for mobile & web technologies in a UX-driven environment.
- A quick mind with a problem-solving aptitude, creative & pragmatic.
- Good project management skills with attention to details, ability to multi-task and work within tight timelines.
- Strong stakeholder management and interpersonal skills, with good oral and written communications skill in English.
- Experience working with cross-cultural teams is a plus.
- Good knowledge of investment products and digital platforms are added advantages.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.