AVP, Financial/MIS Analyst, Finance Transformation & Change Management (Cost Analytics), Group Finance
Group Finance aims to deliver world-class standards in reporting, financial planning and finance processes. We provide insights and analyses that help the bank make sound business decisions - whether in the areas of product development or customer profitability. We also provide capital management, business planning, forecasting, and tax and accounting advisory services. Job Objective
Productivity insights through Cost Allocation programme
The objective of this program is to partner with business stakeholders to develop & implement the cost methodology, framework, operational processes and associated management tools for deeper, actionable productivity insights and better business decisions/ strategies.
The delivery of this program requires strong thought leadership, problem solving and frequent engagement across Business and Finance stakeholders.
As part of the programme, a set of Cost Allocation methodologies has been developed and a system application built jointly with Finance System Architecture & Technology partners.
Our team is looking for a highly motivated AVP to support the Finance Transformation journey including continuous sharpening of the methodology, financial analytics, driving change management, as well as improving operational processes and governance across various management and user tools. Responsibilities:
This is a Finance transformation role with a focus on financials and MIS, working with a diverse group of stakeholders across both Business users and Finance/Technology partners.
Finance Transformation & Change Management -
- Support requirements gathering in methodology & financial MIS
- Partner with business to identify refinements to cost methodology & financials to continuously sharpen cost analytics and MIS tools
- Support prioritisation of issues/ requests across application inputs/ outputs, data, user interface, tableau dashboard
- Partner with Finance Architecture and Technology teams to deliver outcomes including supporting business user acceptance testing/ validations as needed
- Drive user awareness of application/ user tool functionalities
- Drive financial/MIS change implementation through user configurations in application
- Implement refinements through translation into technical user application configurations
- Work closely with Finance Architecture partners to understand data flow/ availability, granularity and mapping
- Put in place processes to ensure rigour and accuracy, such as driving automation, error alert reports
- Support and improve/automate monthly processes
- Put in place robust processes including governance framework, documentation
- Drive monthly processes as part of programme management
- Proactively identify opportunities for process automation/ streamlining; governance and documentation
- Support business data analytics
- Contribute to broader business data analyses on cost allocation/ productivity
- Lead team to assist with ad-hoc data ETL as required to deliver outcomes
- Bachelor's degree with 5+ years of relevant experience
- Finance transformation, preferably in the banking industry
- Finance MIS systems
- Prior Business analyst/ data analyst experience valued
- Ability to work through processes and financial data flows in granular detail and effectively identify opportunities for improvements/ automation/ tightening governance
- Strong data analysis skills - comfortable with handling big data; connect the dots
- Technical competency
- Proficiency in Excel/ Powerpoint
- Interest in Tableau and data ETL using Python a bonus
- Quick learner, positive attitude and good attention to details
- Strong team player with good communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.