AVP, Full Stack Application Developer, Middle Office Technology, Technology & Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Work closely with scrum master and the rest of core agile team to achieve the sprint goals by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; contributing to team meetings.
- Take ownership of the tasks and self-initiative to implement the prioritized items, create complex applications, transform user experience and the enterprise
- Hands-on coding, initially solely responsible developing services that construct applications front to back i.e. from UX to data acquisition and repositories.
- Working with senior business and technical colleagues to rapidly deliver solutions
- Contributing to the technical design and architecture, particularly in service / microservice decomposition
- Ensure that software packages and programs are well documented and has reasonable test coverage
- Collaborate closely with other internal technical teams/business users in investigating, testing and deployments
- Responsible for handling Release Management, raising Change Request and scheduling for the implementation of fixes and enhancements.
- Root cause analysis, management communication and client relationship management in partnership with Infrastructure Service Support team members.
- Ensures all production changes are made in accordance with life-cycle methodology and risk guidelines
- Application Support, Deployment of Release, patches & fixes on Platform
- Analyze application performance, perform tuning and ensure high availability & stability of platform.
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
- Bachelor's degree with min. 5 years working experience on large scale of enterprise platform with business end user's involvement
- Having gone through at least one full Agile project SDLC cycle (from inception to release) with good knowledge of agile methodology and frameworks
- Hands-on experience in developing microservices using Java/Web frameworks: Java8, Springboot, Spring Cloud or similar cloud technology
- Hands-on experience in developing frontend applications using Angular and ReactJS
- Hands-on experience in ER Database MySQL and Mariadb and also involved in data model/mart design
- Hands-on experience and knowledge on Hadoop (HDFS, Spark) and cloud object storage is advantageous.
- Experience in CI-CD tools like Bitbucket Jenkins, Nexus, JIRA, confluence
- Knowledge on continuous Integration, branching and merging, pair programming, code reviews, feature toggles, blue- green deployments, TDD and unit testing, agile methodologies (Scrum/XP), Design Patterns
- Able to manage business and provide timely updates on issues and resolutions
- Able to do capacity management and suggest on the capacity requirements
- Self-starter with the ability to develop resilient application
- A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Hunger to innovate, extend knowledge and present new ideas. Actively keeping yourself up to date with the latest technological trends, tools and frameworks