AVP, GT Global Structured Solutions, Global Treasury
Roles and Responsibilities
- You will be responsible for pricing, structuring, marketing and execution of Structured Solutions products to customers, as well as providing execution support to the team.
- Constant idea generation and communication with our sales workforce. As well as engage in on-going trade education with sales and clients
- You will be required to support day to day life cycle management of current deals, manage transaction files and maintain deal blotters.
- You will be required to be familiar and understand (a) OTC derivatives involving interest rates, credits, foreign exchange, equities (b) structured products and (c) fund structures.
- You will be required to conduct product approval meetings. Present, analyse or calculate the risk positions of the various solutions/products designed to meet these needs and obtain the necessary approvals.
- You will be required to stay abreast of market developments and products and be proactive in developing new products
- Head, GT Treasury Advisory -Global Structured Solutions
*LI-VN Qualifications Requirements
- Good degree in Engineering, Finance, Math, Economics, Law or Business.
- Master's degree in a technical subject (e.g. Financial Engineering) ideal but not necessary.
- Experience in private equities, funds or private debt transactions would be preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel is required, and VBA programming skills preferred.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years relevant working experience.
- Highly motivated individual who can work well in a team and support the team goals.
- Results-oriented and able to deal with time pressure.
- Willingness to learn with positive attitude and excellent communication/interpersonal skills.