The FORM (Front Office Risk Management) team is the first line of defence within the Global Markets Division that supports the trading and sales teams in managing financial risk (i.e. market risk , credit risk, capital and collateral management). The coverage spans across businesses in different international locations and financial asset classes. How you succeed
This is a permanent role where you will have the opportunity to collaborate closely with both the business and key business partners to drive the next stage of business growth. You will play a key role in advising on matters relating to capital and collateral optimization as well as drive the related regulatory initiatives. Additionally, the role will require you to constantly adapt to changes in both the macroeconomic and regulatory environments, advising the business lines accordingly and developing new solutions for them. What you do
Who you work with
- Support the front office desks in optimizing their capital and collateral/margining usage.
- Drive new capital and collateral related initiatives; working with the front office, project managers and developers on its design and development.
- Respond to queries and challenges from the business, second line risk functions, finance teams, auditors or regulators; ensuring sound risk management and controls are adhered to.
- Drive a sustainable business growth strategy by developing new risk management approaches, tools, and analytics to create efficiencies within the team and implement better controls to cater for new products and markets.
Global Markets encompasses Treasury Advisory and Institutional Sales, Asset Liability Management, Trading, and Business Management. All working together. Offering services that enable efficient business operations. And enabling customers to focus on growth. You'll be joining a dynamic team. Ambitious. Award-winning. Dynamic. Driven. It's about multiproduct solutions that maximise opportunity for everyone. You included. Qualifications Who you are
Who we are
- 5-8 years of relevant experience in risk analytics/management; preferably with experience in implementing various regulatory initiatives (e.g. FRTB, UMR, IBOR transition, Climate Risk, Central Clearing, etc.)
- Good university degree in a quantitative discipline (e.g. Financial Engineering, Computing, etc.)
- Strong ability deciphering data to perform quantitative analysis
- Analytical and independent thinker with good written and verbal communication skills; able to explain complex technical subjects in a simple straightforward manner to senior management
- Self-driven, able to provide creative or alternative solutions to address business problems to achieve objectives
- Strong team player with good interpersonal and organizational skills
- Flexible and adaptable to the fast-changing requirements of the business and industry
Singapore's longest established bank, we've been helping people and businesses get what they want from life since 1932. How? By taking the time to truly understand people. From there, we provide support, services, solutions, and career paths that meet their individual needs and desires.
Today, we're on a journey of transformation. Embracing technology and creativity to become a future-ready learning organisation. But for all that change, the entire focus of our organisation remains to be Simply Spot On. In everything we do.
And so whether you want innovate needs-based financial services. Work in friendly, supportive teams. Build lasting value in your community. Help people grow their assets, business, and investments. Take your learning as far as you can. Or simply enjoy a vibrant, future-ready career. Your Opportunity Starts Here. What we offer
Competitive base salary. A suite of holistic, flexible benefits to suit every lifestyle. Community initiatives. Industry-leading learning and professional development opportunities. Your wellbeing, growth and aspirations are every bit as cared for as the needs of our customers.