- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank
AVP, Group Compliance Testing
AVP, Group Compliance TestingReports to : Team Head, Group Compliance Testing
- Lead or participate in AML/CFT and Sanctions Compliance Testing.
- Complete testing in a timely manner while being agile to focus on new priorities as needed.
- Produce detailed reports to communicate assessment on effectiveness of AML/CFT and sanctions governance and control.
- Follow through and ensure line management actions to address the risk and root cause.
- Maintain good working relationship with stakeholders.
- Bachelor Degree in any relevant field
- 5-7 years of relevant work experience in compliance, regulatory or audit. At least 2 years of exposure to AML/CFT or Sanctions compliance in the Second or Third Line of Defense is compulsory
- Experience in First Line of Defense and/or usage of data analytics is a definite advantage
- Good understanding of governance, control, compliance processes and regulatory expectations.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to travel