AVP, HRIS Business Analyst, Group Human Resources
Group Human Resources has the important role of attracting, retaining, and nurturing talent to ensure that DBS continues to be a competitive employer in Asia. With a well-established team of HR partners, we support and deliver effective people-based solutions and services across businesses. Our goal is to build a high-performance organisation by empowering and engaging our employees. Because we believe that banking is about people. Responsibilities
- Actively participates in all phases of the Workday lifecycle, assisting stakeholders with support and leveraging the Workday application.
- Responsible for the requirement gathering, analysis, design, scheduling, construction and delivery of the Workday solution based on business requirements.
- Understand different various regional specific regulatory and statutory requirements and how these can be met with.
- There is an HRIS operations side and a project side to this role, depending on the needs or year-end cycles of HR.
- Implement change requests by configuring Workday and at times also check the configuration of another team member to ensure quality assurance is met.
- Demonstrate the configurations through the iterative development of prototypes.
- Provide subject matter expertise regarding key business process decisions related to industry and/or functional areas Possess a solid understanding of HCM solutions.
- Execute day-to-day project activities throughout all phases of the project and ensure all documentation associated with the project are in accordance with DBS project management methodology.
- Promote Self-Help through searchable knowledge base/error database.
- Identify and push for automation and streamlining processes across HRSS.
- Explore and harness new technologies to drive digitalization and transformation of HRIS/HRSS to deliver a High-Impact, Sustainable and future ready work force.
- Ensure business requirements specified by process owners are accurately represented and understood by the applications development team.
- Develop scalable solutions with a consistent, user-friendly customer experience, that is intuitive and easy to use, and that can be used (and adapted where necessary) across the entire DBS Group.
- Ensure operation issues are properly tracked to closure with documented resolutions/workaround in accordance to SLA.
- There is also plenty of opportunity to be exposed to other non Workday HR systems in order to cross skill and grow your expertise in different domains, like LMS, Recruitment, Chatbots, RPA/IPA and new HR innovations.
- Degree (and above) in Information Technology or a technical related course
- At least 5 years-experience implementing/supporting HR systems related solutions, cloud experience
- Preferably 3-5years experience in implementation and configuration of HCM Workday solution
- Strong risk and control Operations knowledge. Understand HR regulatory policies and audit procedures for HRIS security
- Good knowledge and understanding of HR practices and processes.
- Possesses and displays good verbal, written communication, presentation, interpersonal skill and ability to influence stakeholders and partners across vendors and teams
- Meticulous and independent worker. Ability to multi-task and still deliver quality outcomes.
- Analytical, resourceful and possess great problem-solving skills.
- Customer- and results-oriented.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.