- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank
AVP, IT Auditor (Cyber Security)
AVP, IT Auditor (Cyber Security)Responsibilities:
- Design and develop risk-based and data analytical-based audit programs
- Plan, lead and execute audits/assessments, which include managing the conduct of audit(s) and ensure that they are delivered on time, on budget, to the required standard and audit methodology
- Articulate and discuss control issues/gaps and corrective action plans with stakeholders and auditees
- Prepare written audit reports for Senior management, audit committee and auditees
- Risk assess the impact and likelihood associated with the control issues/gaps
- Validate management's remediation for audit issue closure
- Complete working papers for the audit through documenting the audit work conducted, describing the audit work performed and the audit evidence that supports the audit issues/gaps.
- Should possess at least 3-5 years working experience (i.e. technical hands-on experience) in cyber/IT security role.
- Should possess strong technical skills and knowledge in the Cyber Security domains, preferably in Web and Mobile application security
- Should possess good analytical and critical thinking skills in order to evaluate controls' adequacy and operating effectiveness.
- Should be certified in cyber/IT security (e.g. CISSP, GSEC) and preferably CISA
- Should have experience working with industry practices/guidelines such as NIST and COBIT
- Should have working knowledge and understanding of risks associated with prevailing technologies
- Should have working knowledge and understanding how cyber adversaries operates and the common modus operandi of cyber-attacks/exploitations
- Should possess a Bachelor degree related to Technology Security, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent.
- Should have the ability to assimilate new technologies/concepts and conduct technical research to strengthen the assessment abilities
- Should be responsible with a sense of accountability and urgency in completing the assigned audit engagements within the given deadlines
- Should be able to multi-task and work under pressure
- Should possess good communication skills (verbal and written) in English
- Should have experience with data analytics tools
- Must be willing to travel 15-20%
- Must be able to work independently as well as in a team