- Prepare detailed project plan with key project milestones, workstreams and activities, manage delivery of the project according to this plan.
- Track project progress and provide regular updates on project status
- Prepare weekly and monthly project reports for stakeholders, report to internal management or senior stakeholders on project’s progress.
- Manage and adjustment for any changes in project scope, schedule and/or budget.
- Identify and mitigate potential risks.
- Manage the relationship and communication with stakeholders ensuring successful delivery of project
- Manage external vendors and/or internal resources towards the successful completion of projects
- Set up project meetings with vendors and facilitate project objective and scope discussions.
- Define resource requirements and manage resource availability and allocation, manage diverse team including internal and 3rd party teams.
- Outline budget based on requirements and tracking costs to deliver project on budget.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related discipline (Computer Science, Software Engineering) with min. 8 years related work experience as a Project Manager.
- PMP or equivalent project management certification and equipped with excellent knowledge of working in both Waterfall and Agile environment.
- Agile Scrum Master certification is a plus.
- Solid familiarity with project management software tools; project management techniques; service management & development lifecycle.
- Experience with implementing large scale projects and programmes
- Experience in managing project team members and vendors
- Experience in Project Reporting to both Project Teams, and senior Organisation Stakeholders
- Experience in Presenting of Project Status to Top Management and Senior Executives
- Superior attention to track details, the ability to think analytically and independently and articulate facts quantitively
- Experience in Corporate Banking project management and system implementation
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Ability to function effectively in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining a detail oriented and data driven approach.
- Ability to negotiate priorities across global organizations and deliver across multiple projects as required.
Please contact Devin at +65 6950 0356 or DevinE@charterhouse.com.sg for a confidential discussion
EA License no: 16S8066 | Reg no.: R1980261
Only successful candidates will be notified.