As the AVP, L1/L2, Reliability Engineering Support for Investment Banking, you will be responsible for providing L1 & L2 support for evolution of trading activities, reduce complexity in systems, and helping to drive commercial results, with extended support in operations related matters, etc.
You will be work closely with other business-aligned developers on a range of initiatives, including automation, system design, and deployment of next-generation software infrastructure, providing first-line support and depth of SRE coverage for Front-Office Engineering, Enterprise Data Engineering) working on engagement tasks that improve the reliability and stability of systems, building tools and solutions that can be seamlessly applied across different platforms.
This will be a good opportunity for someone who has a mind for innovation and automation, enjoys using measurements and statistics to drive constant improvement and wants to be a part of a strong and highly competent engineering group and investment professionals, partnering together building world class tools and systems.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Good Degree with min 5 – 7 years of L1/L2 Applications Support/ Production Support experience,
- Min. 3 years of exposure to financial services (Equities, FX, commodities or any other type of asset class, trading desk), preferably from leading or major banks/investment firms/ Technology firms
- Good Degree with L1/L2 Applications Support/ Production Support experience
- Exposure to financial services (Equities, FX, commodities or any other type of asset class, trading desk),
- High level of personal integrity and strong work ethic
- Ability to work in a global environment with team members located in various regions
Please reach out to Vyon Ng at 69500385 or VyonN@charterhouse.com.sg for a confidential discussion.
Only successful candidates will be notified.
EA License no.: 16S8066 I Reg no.: R1110857
Charterhouse was formed in 2003 in Australia and it has established itself as a reputed recruitment specialist in its industry. With footprints in Asia, Australasia and the Middle East, we offer professional and bespoke contingency and retained search services across a variety of industrial sectors.
For more information on how we can help you, give us a call for a confidential discussion at (65) 6435 5600.