AVP, Marketing & Communications, UOB Asset Management
Posting Date: 10-May-2022
Location: Raffles Place, Singapore, SG
Company: UOB Asset Management Ltd About UOB
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values - Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers. About the Department UOB Asset Management
is a leading Asian asset manager with award-winning investment expertise in fixed income and equities. Headquartered in Singapore, we offer global investment management expertise to individuals, institutions and corporations from a regional network spanning Thailand, Malaysia, Brunei, Japan and beyond. Our comprehensive product suite includes innovative solutions covering retail unit trusts, exchange-traded funds and customised portfolio management services. Job Responsibilities
- Take brand ownership and work with Head of Marketing and Communications to devise the firm's brand strategy, including the setting of brand vision and value proposition for the short as well as the long term.
- Translate brand strategy into brand plan and go-to-market strategy
- Work closely with cross functional stakeholders to plan, develop and implement marketing programs that drive awareness, acquisition while strengthening the firm's brand proposition.
- Plan and execute communications and media actions across offline, online and social media
- Work with internal and external partners to implement creative, media and social campaigns.
- Participate in product positioning and support/execute new product launches
- Ensure that marketing and communications efforts adhere to agreed timelines and manage expectations with various stakeholders
- Keep up-to-date with market developments, consumer insights as well as competitor strategies
- Monitor and track effectiveness of marketing initiatives to ensure set targets are met.
- Ensure all marketing activities are audit ready and adhere to regulatory and compliance standards.
- Ensure all marketing communications are in line with brand and corporate standards
Be a part of UOB Family
- Degree in Communications, Marketing or Business.
- Min. 4 to 6 years experience in brand marketing and communications including social media marketing. Experience in product marketing is an advantage.
- Good knowledge of asset management or investment landscape and products is preferred
- Good understanding of both traditional and digital marketing principles and how different marketing components fit into the customer engagement journey
- An excellent communicator and creative thinker who can work independently and is meticulous with an eye for details
- Strong branding/design sense with business acumen and is able to express opinions on creative work.
- Ability to provide clear directions and work with creative, media, social agencies and internal stakeholders to develop effective marketing collaterals across all touchpoints.
- Proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- A positive and energetic team player who possesses excellent interpersonal skills and is adept at building relationships with different stakeholders.
- Good communication and written skills with proficiency in English Language (proficiency in other languages will be advantageous)
UOB is an equal opportunity employer. UOB does not discriminate on the basis of a candidate's age, race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or other non-merit factors. All employment decisions at UOB are based on business needs, job requirements and qualifications. If you require any assistance or accommodations to be made for the recruitment process, please inform us when you submit your online application.
Apply now and make a difference.