Established international bank is looking to hire an experienced operational risk and control professional to join their growing team
- Drive the development and rollout of operational risk management guidelines & procedures
- Analyze and monitor risk profile based on key risk indicators (KRIs) and escalate exceptions
- Review and challenge risk control self-assessment (RCSA) and monitoring plans
- Work with respective Branch’s heads of business and function in planning risk control metrics and processes to ensure that they meet business needs based on bank and regulatory requirements
- Ensure compliance with the ORMF requirements and facilitate the implementation of control sample test (CST), KRIs and monitoring plans
- Oversight on Outsourcing & New Product activities of the Branch under the purview of the ORMF
- Develop and plan for the execution of Business Continuity Planning (BCP) exercises as part of the Business Continuity Management (BCM) under the purview of ORMF
- Minimum a Bachelor Degree in Business, Accountancy, Banking & Finance or a relevant discipline
- Minimum 5-8 years’ of Corporate Banking/Financial Market experience including 2-3 years’ Operational Risk exposure
- Understanding of other key risks type would be advantageous (market risk, liquidity risk, credit risk)
- Strong ability to engage with various stakeholders on matrix and complex structure
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
- Proficient in spoken and written English/Chinese to liaise with Chinese speaking headquarter counterparties
Interested candidates, please kindly send your latest resume (in Word Doc format) to:
Rayner Kong Jenn-Rio (R1106978)
NOTE: ALL submitted resumes will be kept strictly confidential; we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
For enquiries, you can contact Rayner Kong Jenn-Rio for a confidential discussion.
**All information would be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants would be notified.