As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business - they were made just right for you. Job Purpose
Innovating together with our internal technology partners & strategic merchant partners with the objective of maintaining our leadership position in digital payments. This role requires working with our business partners to define payment journeys and influence the overall customer experiences for DBS customers on PayLah! You need to be passionate about digital payments, and be able to work with multiple stakeholders (internal/external) so to deliver on the broader digital roadmap for our consumer banking customers. Responsibilities
- Partner Integration Lead : Prepare and lead solution exploration sessions with potential merchants and channel partners - and know when to bring domain expertise into partner / internal discussions.
- PayLah! Payment Partners : Being able to identify growing needs / trends of our partners and whether we need to enhance our payment API's for our merchants whilst leading the merchant collaboration between key merchant partners and communicate the needs/ challenges to our own internal technology and delivery team/s
- Partnership : Build strong partnership across tech, delivery as they are key stakeholders specifically being a domain expert in digital payments
- Agile : Drive the agile methodologies within the team that range from daily stand ups to sprint planning to mindset thinking
- Communication : Be the communication mouthpiece to internal/external stakeholders for across both internal/external stakeholders & strong advocate of our payment API's and ease of integration for PayLah!
- Minimum 5+ years of working experience
- Non-Technical Experience
- Able to communicate and collaborate with multiple stakeholders within the bank and part of multiple cross functional teams
- Able to problem solve for internal and external parties
- Being able to influence DBS business needs with partners and vice versa to deliver best platform for DBS customers
- Influencing and collaborating with large technology/delivery teams
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Building technical partnerships with PayLah! platform partners
- Technical Experience
- Experience with Payments (Wallet, Credit Card, Banking, Online, Offline), especially with ecommerce systems, payments gateways and payment processors is highly valued.
- Experience in User Interface for digital apps & building new payments integrations with 3rd parties
- Able to communicate technical and non technical requirements to different audience both internal/external
- Drive Customer Journeys through clear and simple wire frames
- 3+ years of experience with Internet and mobile technologies iOS, Android and leading web and mobile application frameworks.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.