Job description Some careers grow faster than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
HSBC Wealth Management leads the Asia-Pacific implementation of our global strategy to deliver world-class solutions to retail and private clients seeking to grow, protect, preserve or transfer their wealth. This involves the development and management of needs-based solutions covering foreign exchange, deposit, investment, insurance and financing products, as well as the provision of suitable market insights and updates, financial planning and advisory services.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as an AVP, Premier Service Manager. Principal Responsibilities
- The Premier proposition is a strategic priority for HSBC and the role of Premier Officer is a key supporting role in the achievement of the proposition objectives
- This role is a part of the Premier relationship team and a key relationship support role created to provide an outstanding customer experience to the valuable Premier clients and increase Premier Relationship Manager's (PRM's) client-facing time
- The role provides dedicated support to a team of Premier Relationship Managers (PRM) in the overall achievement of their income plans (covering acquisition, cross sales, retention, and growth of their portfolios) and day-to-day contact with their clients in the delivery of the proposition objectives
- In order to deliver client centric service, this role is identified as a point of contact for clients and in the absence of the PRM, this role will be the first point of contact for the client. In addition, the Premier Officer may provide credit/lending support to the PRM if dictated by market requirements. Building an ongoing relationship based on value and service is critical to being successful in this role
- In order to deliver a high-quality service to our highest value personal clients the role holder will need to demonstrate an extensive knowledge of banking products and services across wealth and retail
- Degree holder with relevant experience in a retail banking environment or similar background in servicing high net worth individuals in banking industry
- Good understanding of banking operations and product knowledge
- Strong customer service orientation, with self-motivation and ability to work under pressure
- A self-starter and good team player with drive for success and achievement
To be considered for this role, the relevant rights to work in Singapore is required.
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.