Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Plan, script, and execute comprehensive functional, performance, and regression testing to ensure system and product integrity.
- Evaluate functional and non-functional requirements to determine the testing scope.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver new functionality, enhancements, and bug fixes.
- Develop, document, and share QA best practices tailored for the team and company.
- Passionate about technology: you have experience executing tests on mobile and web-based applications, utilizing different testing tools to support you such as API, database, and defect management tools.
- Passionate about quality: you have a good understanding of quality assurance processes, with knowledge of testing methodologies and practices within the software development lifecycle. Knowledge and experience with test automation are a plus.
- Adaptable with a growth mindset: you want to grow and you learn by doing. You always value opportunities to improve. Obstacles and failures only motivate you to move forward.
- A respectful and open team player: you are transparent about your work. You enjoy contributing to the team and you are also open to receiving and giving feedback in a respectful manner. Having experience in technical initiatives and leadership is also a great plus.
- Excited about high-quality work: thoughtful and forward-thinking about system design and programming. You are resilient and you find satisfaction in overcoming challenges and solving puzzles.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.