- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank
- 17 Oct 17
AVP, Quality Service Specialist
AVP, Quality Service SpecialistWe are looking for an independent individual who possesses strong analytical and good problem solving skills and with the ability to manage different levels of stakeholders in the organization (across 3 countries) and work with Business Units and subsidiaries on various service and quality related projects.
- Play an active role in Complaint Management Council by using data analytics to analyse and stratify on-going complaint database, identify trend and underlying issues and provide early warning to internal departments for preventive actions.
- Coordinate divisional, bank-wide & Industrial awards which involve providing guidance to strengthen nomination, organise award presentation ceremony and administration of vouchers. This role also includes driving and transforming the current processes with stakeholders to digitalise and streamline the award processes.
- Identify digital trends and propose appropriate solutions for internal processes using digital solutions to achieve seamless digital customer experience and operational effectiveness and efficiency.
- Facilitate independent root cause analysis and identify area for service improvement in the division.
- Facilitate green belt project using DMAIC methodology and driving green belt process improvements with customer centric design and digitalization in mind.
- Division trainer for Quality & Service core training program.
- Represent department as risk champion to ensure all risk compliance assessment is duly completed.
The candidate should have:
- Bachelor's degree with at least 5 years relevant experience.
- Ability to think independently and out of the box.
- Candidates versed in Java, Python, Advanced SharePoint or Qlikview programming.
- Proven track record in leading, facilitating and delivering medium to large scale cross-functional process improvement projects towards digital transformation. Successful deployment of improvements in Technology Organization would be a plus.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills to develop simple solutions for complex problems and ability to assimilate information to form big picture.
- Quality and Customer-focused mind set and perspective through proven successes in past projects/initiatives.
- Ability to manage multiple projects/initiatives and work independently and under pressure.
- Ability to influence stakeholders of various levels from within and outside the department.
- Candidates with Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification with a reputable or international agency such as Singapore Quality Institute (SQI) or American Society of Quality (ASQ) will have an added advantage.