We are one of the largest investment management organizations in the world, with over 1000 people working together to create long-term value.
AVP, Quantitative Strategist (Equities) Fixed Income (FI)
The Fixed Income department is responsible for managing the fixed income assets of the GIC portfolio and multi-asset strategies. Its universe is global and spans multiple sectors, including global interest rates, currencies, credit, emerging markets, securitized products, convertible bonds, equities and commodities. FI is currently structured into 4 broad functions:
- Portfolio Management (Macro and Credit)
- Research and Strategy (Macro and Credit)
- Systematic Investment Group
- Portfolio Solutions Group
We are looking for a potential candidate to join our Systematic Equity arm of our Systematic Investment Group as a AVP/VP, Senior/Lead Quantitative Strategist. Responsibilities
- The role of this position requires the Senior/Lead Quantitative Strategist to propose and implement practical, reliable and future proofing capabilities to increase the efficiency and minimize the operation risks of the team for the entire end-to-end sresearch and production quant process (Data ingestion, Security Mastering, Data Management, Signal research & generation, Portfolio constructions & optimizations, Execution, Model Management and Risk analytics etc.). For e.g., building signal backtest, portfolio constructions & optimization libraries etc.
- You are part of the team that is responsible to ensure smooth running of the end-to-end production operations and help to ensure that best practices, governance and processes are being adhered to.
- You are the change manager that socialize, obtain buy-in and onboard the team on new processes and capabilities implemented.
Candidates with knowledge or experiences in the following areas will have an edge
- Prior relevant experiences in Systematic Equity research, designing and engineering of quant tools and platforms.
- In depth data knowledge of typical datasets used by Systematic Equity strategies.
- Prior relevant security mastering mapping and data management experiences related to Systematic Equities Strategies.
- Possesses Computer Science/Computer Engineering, Mathematics/Statistics Background.
- Proficiency in the following programming languages - R, Python, SQL.
To thrive in this role, candidates should have the following qualities
- Extensive knowledge in a variety of systematic strategies.
- Prior experiences in implementing proven robust medium to large quantitative tools and platforms.
- Knowledge of Cloud infrastructure and PaaS that can be harness to improve the systematic investment process.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and to deliver results extremely quickly.
- Ability to solve problems and to articulate ideas well to stakeholders and management.
- An excellent team player with a collaborative mind set.
- Passionate in using technology and science to build the next-generation capabilities and platforms.