AVP, ReactJS Developer, Group Consumer Banking and Big Data Analytics Technology, Technology and Operations
Business Function Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Job Purpose DBS Consumer Banking and Group Technology is looking for passionate Frontend Engineers to work on our projects for crafting and assembling our next generation consumer experiences. If you are the kind of engineer who is passionate about bringing great experiences to life and love working in a collaborative environment with your product and experiences, then we want to talk to you. Responsibilities
- Develop applications following best practices of accessibility and test-driven development.
- Create reusable, testable, organized, efficient, and self-documenting code/components.
- Partner closely with design and product teams to craft product experiences while providing technical guidance and solutions
- Deliver code in a DevOps environment.
- Encourage code craftsmanship across team.
- Deliver code in an agile team environment.
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
- Experience leading development teams in building maintainable software
- React.js and its core principles
- Popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Prior experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Testing experience, ideally Cucumber, Cypress, Selenium or PACT.