AVP, Regional Digital Customer Experience Manager for Digital Wealth, Consumer Banking Group
Business Function As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business - they were made just right for you. Key accountabilities:
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Uncovering new opportunities for digital innovation in wealth management
- Ownership of customer feedback
- Embedding "voice of the customer" in all Singapore and regional initiatives
- Overseeing of implementation of new digital initiatives
- Play a key role in defining wealth and investment journeys as we redefine our next generation internet banking
- Collaborating with other Business Units (Wealth franchise leads, Marketing, Products, Business Analytics, etc.) to drive internal adoption, usage growth plans and external recognition (ie. campaigns, awards recognition, events showcase)
Required Experience Functional experience
- Regular market scanning aimed at uncovering new opportunities for digital innovation
- Regular monitoring and analysis of client feedback
- Initiating pulse checks of customer feedback to constantly uncover digital friction points and "jobs to be done"
- Driving the resolution of digital customer issues
- Contribute to Singapore and regional initiatives as the "voice of the customer". This includes strategy, new initiative definition as well as review of existing features
- Delivery of assigned digital initiatives from customer journey ideation, design, through to launch, with project management on budget, scope and timelines
- Collaborate with technology, design team, product owners and other functions within the bank on delivery of initiatives and capabilities planned
- Ensure delivery of digital initiative business outcomes
- Driving internal adoption of our digital capabilities among front office staff
- Past experience in digital customer experience management
- Experience in designing excellent customer journeys and digital features
- Experience in working cross-functionally and across regions and functions
- Highly adaptable, self-starter, ability to deal with ambiguity, thrives in fast-moving and high-growth environments, bias towards action
- Strong communication skills, ability to speak tech and business when needed
- Familiarity with banking, wealth management, financial services, and platform businesses
- Comfortable with Design Thinking, Customer Experience Design, Digital Development and Delivery
- Experience in managing projects
- Experience in data analysis and translating it into business outcomes
Education Degree holder Core Competencies
- Proficient at developing and delivery of effective presentations
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Strong communication skills
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
- Dependability - Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
- Adaptability/Flexibility - Job requires being open to change (positive or negative) and to considerable variety in the workplace.
- Cooperation - Job requires being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude.
- Stress Tolerance - Job requires accepting criticism and dealing calmly and effectively with high stress situations.
- Integrity - Job requires being honest and ethical.
- Concern for Others - Job requires being sensitive to others' needs and feelings and being understanding and helpful on the job.
- Leadership - Job requires a willingness to lead, take charge, and offer opinions and direction.
- Persistence - Job requires persistence in the face of obstacles.
- Analytical Thinking - Job requires analysing information and using logic to address work-related issues and problems.
- Initiative - Job requires a willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges.