AVP, Scrum Master, Middle Office Technology, Technology & Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Scrum Master for multiple squads with a focus on guiding the teams towards improving the way they work and clearing obstacles to meet delivery timeline.
- Responsible for end to end delivery for the applications in collaboration with other stakeholders and leads of other interfacing systems.
- Work with development and production support managers to endure timely resolution of production issues.
- Facilitates and run scrum ceremonies (Stand-up, Spring Planning, Sprint Review/ Showcase, Retrospective) with scrum team and discuss open issues, statuses and roll forward action items.
- Manage Demand/Backlog, Prioritization & Releases.
- Perform status reporting to stake holders.
- Ensure that relevant project documentation, confluence pages are all up to date.
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
- Bachelor's degree with 15+ years of experience, including more than 4years' practical project delivery experience as a project delivery/ scrum master/ technical business analyst.Ideally with development and coding background.
- Experience in the field of financial/banking applications on large complex projects/program, delivering in agile methodologies.
- Experience in Regulatory and Compliance initiatives preferably conduct risk space - communication & trade surveillance is a big plus.
- Familiar with Core Java, Spring boot, Angular JS for UI.
- Familiar with modern application design using micro-services and use of CI/CD tools such as GIT, JIRA/Jenkins
- Certified agile scrum master and/or project management
- Proficient in project management and planning tools, Confluence, JIRA and PPM
- Self-Driven and able to multi-task.
- Good team player, positive attitude, innovative and embraces change with good written and verbal communication skills.
- Candidate having experience of Workflow Design Tech stack is added advantage.
- Candidate having background of Corporate banking is added advantage.