AVP/ Senior Associate, Digital Business Performance & Planning, Consumer Banking Group
Business Function Digital revolutions are set to change the way we live, work and play. That's why we've spared no effort in ensuring we are at the forefront of this new generation. Our new digital banking thrust focus on creating innovative products and services to integrate banking into our customers' digital lifestyle. The role will have substantial impact on the success of digital product acquisitions to meet established business targets. The incumbent will be responsible for overseeing performance of goals in digital acquisition, transactions, and engagement across digital channels. Key Accountabilities
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Data-driven analysis and reporting for online new customers acquisition, new-to-product, online channel share targets, and Digital Value Capture (DVC) metrics (internal digital metrics)
- Business view on past/ current data trend to provide insights and recommendation
- Monitor, analyse and report online sales acquisition and overall digital business performance
- Oversee and maintain DVC playbook for CBG SG in partnership with Group Finance
- Work with Business Analytics team to ensure that all data required for tracking and reporting of digital acquisition/ usage are managed according to the data-driven operating model framework
- Define new digital features/ journeys through data to improve customer acquisition and service through targeted messages
- Manage annual digital project prioritisation for CBG SG to optimise budget usage across platforms
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
- Minimum 5 years experience in related position
- Analytical thinking skills to develop insights and action plans. Someone who is comfortable with numbers and possess business analytical mindset.
- Intermediate MS Excel and PowerPoint skill required
- Customer focus and experience in studying online funnels and customer acquisition data
- Knowledge of Adobe Analytics is helpful