AVP, Senior Data Scientist, DBS Transformation Group, Technology and Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities The Analytics Center of Excellence is established as the central team to develop the machine learning practice for DBS Group. The senior data scientist/machine learning engineer in Analytics Center of Excellence will have opportunities to work on huge varieties of problems across sales and marketing, customer management, revenue optimization, risk prevention, operation efficiency, network monitoring, AML and many more other areas. We work with business to implement high performance advanced analytics solutions using Python/Spark/R. The successful candidate will lead the efforts to propose advanced analytics to drive business value, including:
Understand the business domain and relevant dataset Provide end-to-end advanced solutions to design, develop and deploy to production system Build the CI-CD practice to manage models regarding quick experiments and feedback loop Communicate/Interpret analytics result and machine learning model details with business and stakeholders Lead junior staff, help them learn and grow Requirements
- Excellent problem solving and advanced data science/analytics skills.
- PhD in NLP with 3 years of industry experience developing data science solutions primary of machine learning nature or software development experience.
- Familiarity with the process of developing and implementing industrial standard machine learning solutions for classification, prediction, text mining and anomality detection problems.
- Proficiency with programming in Spark, Python or R.
- Extensive experience in the following areas: NLP, deep learning, NER, event detection, document analysis, etc.
- Good problem solving, communication, lateral thinking and presentation skill.
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.