AVP, Specialist - Application Support Engineer, Group Consumer Banking and Big Data Analytics Technology, Technology and Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
This position is with DBS Consumer Banking and Core Engine technology team. It is to lead and oversee the command centre team whose primary responsibility is 24x7 incident management and process support in a high volume, high availability, critical production environment Requirement
• Drive recovery calls for incidents and coordinate with multiple support groups to drive the resolution.
• facilitating investigation of complex technical issues as well and ensure timely resolution of incidents by escalation to Level 2/3.
• Ensure timely updates are sent to the stakeholders and management and business until incident closure
• Facilitate and manage communication between SRE teams and business/operations during critical issues.
• Analyze problems and resolving recurring incidents through post mortem review and publish PIR post incident review reports.
• Prepare and publish weekly and monthly reports for Incidents and Changes
• Review all daily activities and ensure completion of shift duties for each team and proper handover
• Coordinate Annual DR drill exercise and BCP exercise among various SRE teams and ensure it carried out successfully
• Consolidate and prepare management reports for KPI
• Identify areas of improvements within the team and incident management process and guidelines
• Ensure proper guidance, training and mentoring are given to new staff Required Experience
• Experience of 12+ years, preferably from a banking or Financial Institutions
• Exposure to high volume, high availability, critical production environment
• Strong Incident, Problem & Change Management knowledge / experience
• Good experience in scripting (VBA / excel and any other language) and simple automation is must.
• Good Analytical and well versed in trend analysis
• Good understanding of ITIL Methodologies for Incident, Problem, and Change
• Experience with incident and problem management processes and tools
• Excellent communication, writing skills is a must
• Experience in leading a team
• Exposure to banking industry is a plus
• Bachelors or higher degree preferably in Computer Science or IT Apply Now
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements