Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble, and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage most of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
As an Application Support Engineer, you will be involved in Development and Support of multiple applications with latest technologies. Responsibilities :
- Involves in Development and Support for multiple applications. Provide Solution's and Coordinate with infrastructure activities for applications from initiation to go-live.
- Manage implementations of new application releases; adhering to the best practices of the release management process.
- Work with various partners such as Peer Application Teams, Infrastructure, Vendors, Security and Change teams, to provide seamless support for the business.
- Manage Production issues by responding in a timely manner in accordance to the Service Level Agreement with the Business.
- Enhance existing development,release,support process to maintain/improve service level & quality.
- Conduct unit testing using automated unit test frameworks
- Identify risk and conducting mitigation action planning, Continually create, improve and re-engineer Build and Delivery Pipelines, CI/CD workflows, build and deployment based on automation scripts.
- Use dev-ops tools and frameworks to monitor applications and build recovery processes.
- Collaborate well with other team members and stakeholders in agile teams.
- At least 10 years of experience in Application Development and Support
- Core technical competency required : Java, .Net (C# / ASP.net), SQL, Shells scripts, PowerShell, Avaloq, Spring boot, Hibernate, Apache Karaf, React, Java script/jQuery, MariaDB, MS SQL, Oracle and Neo4j.
- Good to have experience: OpenShift,ELK,Application Monitoring Tools, Cloud Technologies, Python.
- Education: Preferably Bachelor of Engineering / Bachelor of Tech.
- Experienced in Development, Delivering financial domain projects which includes providing BAU support to mission critical applications in banking domain.
- Experienced in conducting unit testing using automated unit test frameworks
- Experience using DevOps tools and framework to monitor applications
- Team player with good inter-personal skills and ability to work with other teams as well as with multiple cross-functional stakeholders.
- Able to work independently with can do mindset and minimal supervision.
- Good problem solving and process improvement skills.
- Meticulous, detailed and logical in thought process; able to articulate clearly and have good written communication skills.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.