AVP, Specialist, Financial Planning Literacy, Consumer Banking Group
As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business - they were made just right for you. Responsibilites The incumbent will be supporting the Financial Planning Literacy team in the following areas:
- Develop a suite of educational resources and engagement tools to explain the importance of cultivating robust financial discipline, ensuring adequate protection and developing a sound plan to grow wealth through investing. This includes content origination in multiple formats such as lifestyle articles and educational pieces, video and infographics as well as adaptation for use on a range of digital platforms.
- Distill technical investing and financial facts and concepts into engaging, easy-to-understand and execute via digital communications strategies.
- Design a contextual messaging framework and execute accompanying campaigns to re-engage investors and increase trading activity.
- Work closely with Marketing and Public Relations teams, in the development of key messages and supporting communication materials for campaigns and events.
- Support the development of our online platforms and communities that deliver financial literacy and financial planning content, specifically in the areas of user interface design and digital communications centered around the customer journey.
- Draw insights from business analytics to measure effectiveness of campaigns and refine upcoming engagement strategies.
- Manage campaign/partnership workflow and administration.
- Cultivate partnerships with external organisations championing financial literacy e.g. tertiary institutions, community groups, to develop the syllabus, data and training resources. Provide oversight for the creative and communications components of these partnerships end-to-end.
- Conduct regular marketplace analysis and update the team on innovations and noteworthy developments in the digital investment space, such as breakthrough marketing approaches, investor engagement strategies or digitally assisted advisory.
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
- Degree in Business, Finance, Communications, Marketing, or a related field.
- Five to eight years of relevant working experience, particularly in finance and/or communications.
- Good knowledge of financial concepts and topics such as credit management, insurance, investment, estate and retirement planning.
- Good knowledge of insurance, and investment products and services including asset classes like equities, fixed income and alternatives.
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to work with stakeholders across the organization to deliver results in a fast-paced environment.
- Creative and innovative thinker, and a driven self-starter.
- A good eye for user-interface design.
- Experienced and comfortable working across different media: video, copywriting, infographic creation.