AVP, Specialist, Strategic Business Planning, Consumer Banking Group
As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business - they were made just right for you. Responsibilities
- Leading customer-obsession agenda for the group, radically rethinking how we can deliver great customer experience and putting customers at the heart of everything we do.
- Build strong relations with stakeholders to understand priorities, define the roadmap, and to collaborate on studies and actions to improve our customers' experience.
- Influences customer journey design and improvement, taking into account inputs from across the horizontal organisation.
- Analyses customer satisfaction scores and presents insights and outline actions to take in addressing customer feedback through continuous engagement with relevant stakeholders.
- Leading employee-obsession agenda for the group, to drive initiatives to improve people engagement within the department and drive programs to develop core skills and soft skills for the people.
- Analyses myVoice survey scores and presents insights and outline actions to take in addressing employee feedback
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
- Have a passion for continuously improving customer experience and employee experience
- Have experience influencing and earning the trust of senior stakeholders and moving business teams to take action
- Proficiency to translate employee engagement activities and feedback to aid in strategy planning
- Have a strong sense of urgency and commitment
- Be a self-starter and an independent thinker who follow-ups on responsibilities in a timely manner while also being a strong team player
- Be a problem solver who always thinks about what to do next
- Have excellent analytical capability and attention to detail
- Possess flexibility and have a track record of delivering results in a fast-paced work environment