AVP, Third Party Risk
- Sep 29, 2021
Morgan McKinley is working in partnership with a Global Private Bank who is well known for their top notch bespoke wealth management services.
The Singapore team is looking for an AVP to join their Risk department under the Operational Risk umbrella. You will be expected to provide subject matter expertise in the space of Third-Party/Outsourcing risk.
Role and responsibilities
- Develop, implement, and maintain Third-Party Risk Management ("TPRM") Program which includes, but not limited to TPRM framework, governance, risk assessments, reviews, due diligence requirements, etc, at the onboarding and throughout the engagement of the third-party service providers.
- Review and monitor third-party risk regulations, perform gap analysis where required and establish corresponding action plans to address gaps, to ensure adherence and compliance.
- Ensure the list of third-party service providers and respective annual review dates is maintained and track the completion of the required annual reviews.
- Drive Third-Party Risk Committee by ensuring the effective governance and oversight are in place for all third-party arrangements.
- Build influence in cross-functional relationships with internal stakeholders by providing advisory and guidance in managing third-party engagements.
- Support the development, implementation and maintenance of the Bank's Business Continuity Management and Physical Security Programs as and when required.
- Coordinate and conduct briefing, awareness training and exercises to raise staff awareness and capabilities, as well as provide guidance/advice to Business Units in all the above areas including sharing of information on policy and procedure changes, key risk indicators, breaches, and audit issues.
- Relevant working experience in Operational Risk Management and / or Third-Party Risk Management in the banking environment.
- Good knowledge of banking products and operations preferred.
- Degree in finance / banking or related discipline preferred.
- At least 8 years of banking experience with exposure in various disciplines, preferably from Banking background and minimum 5 years of experience in Operational Risk Management and / or Third-Party Risk Management.
- Good understanding of industrial outsourcing and/or third-party risk management standards and local regulatory requirements, with working understanding of information security, anti-bribery, business continuity and physical security.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications (i.e., Excel (power user), PowerPoint, Word).
- Knowledge of VBA, or data visualisation tools are a plus.
- Able to exercise sound judgment and establish both strategic and tactical plans in the management of operational risk.
- Possess strong analytical, problem solving and report writing skills.
- Strong attention to detail with emphasis on sense-check, completeness, and timeliness.
- Independent and able to multi-task in a competitive environment.
- High level of integrity.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd, EA License No: 11C5502
Lee Boon Hou (Hagen), Registration No: R1870932