Global Transaction Services (GTS) is a product group focused on the management and sale of Cash Management, Trade Finance, and Securities & Fiduciary products and services to institutional clients.
In an increasingly borderless world marked by burgeoning trade flow, expertise in trade finance services is an invaluable asset. With cash the lifeblood of every company, so too, is a good understanding of how to manage these cashflows. Trade Finance, together with Cash Management, is the mainstay of GTS, and is extended to SME and corporate clients for their local and cross-border financial transaction needs.
In Cash & Trade, you will be part of the product management team that provides seamless and cost-effective solutions to customers. Whether it is through conducting market research, or by enhancing a product or system's features to meet customers' needs, you will have every opportunity to shape the business. You will also be exposed to a myriad of Trade and Cash Management products through various marketing campaigns and joint visits with our relationship managers. Key Accountabilities
- Support delivery of product initiatives and solutions in commercialisation of Accounts Receivables Purchase trade solutions.
- Lead and support harmonizing processes and policies across the Bank Group locations.
- Support trade credit enhancement solutions through credit insurance guarantee structures.
- Drive and support initiatives for growth and harmonisation of policies and processes.
- Provide support in product offering, credit guidelines, system, and processes to sales team partners.
- Engage with Product counterparts across the Bank Group locations to provide comprehensive guidance in solutions.
- Engage with Risk, Technology and Operations partners to strengthen the product offering and enhance technology and processing infrastructures and controls.
- Conduct review, renewal and related matters of trade credit insurance and guarantees in Singapore.
- Support trade credit insurance and guarantees related work across the Bank Group locations.
- Min 8 years of relevant working experience.
- Good understanding and knowledge of Open Account Trade product, credit risk and controls.
- Sound knowledge of trade credit insurance.
- Motivated and energetic team player.
- Good communication, interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Experience in working with cross-functional teams and exposure to key geographies in the Bank Group locations.
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree in a related discipline.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.