AVP, UI Lead Developer, Investment and Trading Technology, Technology & Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Taking the ownership of UI design and development of T&M (Treasury & Market) post trade settlement system, blockchain applications, microservice and cloud application.
- Taking the ownership of driving the discussion with business users.
- Be the UI development tech lead, be responsible on UI development and deliver project in time.
- Solid Experience in AngularJS
- Knows how to use git. Knows what a branch is, how to merge, reset, and revert a commit
- Familiar with secure code practices, common web vulnerabilities & migitation measures, knows the difference between http & https
- Experience working with, or an interest in Agile Methodologies, such Scrum
- Knowledge of software best practices, like Test-Driven Development (TDD) and Continuous Integration (CI)
- Knows the difference between a stateless & stateful applications
- Knows the difference between cookies, tokens & headers
- Knows the difference between request-reply & publish-subscribe
- Ability to work independently and is a self-learner
- Previous experience in UI / UX Design will be advantageous
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professionaMust be able to work independently and is a self-learner l advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.