Overview of Division/Department
Human Resources (HR) is responsible for managing, implementing and executing various HR functions in the Singapore office. There are 3 sections in HRD- People Experience, People Planning and People Development
People Planning covers human resource planning and advisory, governance and rewards. It may deploy data analytics, organizational design and change management, and implement steps to effect organizational change. It draws up frameworks of workforce management and organization development as well as governance on HR issues. Company Profile
Mizuho Bank, Ltd. is a subsidiary of the Japan-based Mizuho Financial Group, Inc. (listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange and NYSE) and is one of the largest financial services companies in the world. Mizuho Bank, Ltd. provides financial and strategic solutions for the increasingly diverse and sophisticated needs of its clients with offices located in all the major cities of the world such as Tokyo, New York, London, Hong Kong and Singapore. Job Responsibilities
As a Compensation and Benefits Specialist, you are responsible for supporting the development and implementation of performance and rewards strategy in the Asia & Oceania region.
The role will work closely with the HR Business Partners and other HR specialist teams in the execution of local as well as regional HR initiatives.
The key responsibilities include:
Job Requirements Experience and Competencies
- Participate in market surveys, market benchmarking, design and review salary structures and analyse data to improve internal equity and market competitiveness.
- Support the annual Performance Management, Promotion, Salary and Bonus review cycles for Singapore.
- Develop framework, policies and guidelines (including but not limited to compensation, benefits, performance management and promotion) for the Asia & Oceania region.
- Partner with HR BPs, HR COEs (Learning, Talent Management, Recruitment and HR Analytics) and HR Shared Services on compensation, benefits, performance management, promotion, governance and data analytics matters.
- Support the development of Workforce Planning and HR governance frameworks and policies.
- Act as a driver and facilitator of change management to support HR initiatives and organizational changes.
- Participate and support global / regional / local HR initiatives as assigned.
- At least 5 years of HR experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to influence stakeholders.
- Good critical thinking and data analysis skills with the ability to connect the dots.
- Strong team player with good project management skills.
- Hands-on experience in one or more of these areas: performance management, reward management, benefits policy design, workforce planning, project management or change management.
- Experience in collaborating with overseas HR colleagues is an advantage.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Experience in Tableau or Power BI is preferred.