AVP / Senior Associate, Application Developer - Cloud, Technology & Operations
Business Function Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities Job Purpose Objective of the role is to perform development and operations for security framework on public and private cloud. This role requires to access the threat and create tools and frameworks to mitigate the challenges and prevent them. Key Accountabilities
- Personally contribute in design and development of management tools around infrastructure.
- Responsible for security framework for public cloud.
- Responsible for Deployment and and up-keeping common services infrastructure.
- Identify risk points, mitigate and assist in finding cost effective resolutions.
- Develops solution for automation of daily tasks for management of Public cloud platform such as AWS
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Improves operations by conducting systems analysis, recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Work with application teams for new deployments in AWS
- Develop and Design new Tools to cater and suffice the teams needs for resilient infrastructure.
Preferred Education Core Competencies
- Proficient with Python, Ruby, Go and CI/CD tools
- Proficiency with at least two cloud providers: AWS/GCP/Azure
- AWS Professional certification deserved.
- Proficient knowledge on Kubernetes, EKS, GKE or AKS.
- Proficient knowledge on Relational and Non-Relational Database, like YugaByte, Oracle, DocDB, MongoDB,
- Proficient knowledge on Networking, like WAF, TGW, DGW, DirectConnect, VIF, BGP routing.
- Have knowledge on Elastisearch, Graphana and Prometheus.
- Hands on experience on Devops tools such as Jenkins, Bamboo, Git, Bitbucket etc.
- Hands on experience on AWS Elastic Beanstalk along with AWS CI/CD services.
- Hands on experience on monitoring tools such as Nimsoft, Nagios, Splunk, Logstash.
- Hands on experience on Terraform, Packer and Vagrant.
- Hands on experience on Big Data Tools like Hadoop, Hive, EMR, SageMaker.
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
- Dependability - Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
- Adaptability/Flexibility - Job requires being open to change (positive or negative) and to considerable variety in the workplace.
- Cooperation - Job requires being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude.
- Stress Tolerance - Job requires accepting criticism and dealing calmly and effectively with high stress situations.
- Analytical Thinking - Job requires analyzing information and using logic to address work-related issues and problems.
- Integrity - Job requires being honest and ethical.
- Concern for Others - Job requires being sensitive to others' needs and feelings and being understanding and helpful on the job.
- Leadership - Job requires a willingness to lead, take charge, and offer opinions and direction.
- Persistence - Job requires persistence in the face of obstacles.
- Initiative - Job requires a willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges.