AVP / Senior Associate, Change Management Coordinator, Tech Services, Technology & Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Job Objective
The objective of this role is to ensure that all BAU changes, enhancements, project implementations going into the production environment does not disrupt or cause any risk to the existing production environment. Responsibilities
- Manage day-to-day normal and emergency change requests.
- Investigate change violations / unauthorized change requests and ensure that all cases are properly documented, reviewed and signoff by MDs. Ensure disciplinary actions are enforced.
- Review and assess the risk of all changes for Change Board meetings.
- Review justification of change requests during freeze periods for MD's approval.
- Chair Change Board meetings.
- Identify and resolve process and execution issues with necessary stakeholders such as Application Support, Infrastructure and Change Teams.
- Oversee creation and availability of management, process reports, analyze and review reports.
- Manage applications under change freeze, justify and assess the risk of change appeals to MD.
- Oversee completeness and integrity of information collected to conduct daily operations.
- Establish measurements and targets to improve process effectiveness and efficiency.
- Act as an escalation focal point for all roles involved in the change process.
- This is a 24x7 standby job role, and candidate must be willing to take calls and attend to work whenever required. The 24x7 standby will be on a rotational basis.
- Minimum 5 years in cabling design and planning experience in IT Mission Critical server rooms & Data Centre
- Experience supporting & maintaining a medium to large scale enterprise cabling system
- Experience working in a high-pressured environment
- Familiarity with cabling requirements for storage, servers and networking equipment such as routers, switches is a plus.
- DCIM knowledge and usage (CA DCIM preferred)
- Experience with fault isolating and troubleshooting cabling issues.
- Experienced in managing Data Centre vendors, out-sourcing vendors and project execution.
- Knowledge of cabling standard such as TIA-942, TIA-568, TIA-569 & ISO 11801
- Knowledge of Data Centre Facility operation e.g. M&E Infrastructures for Mission Critical IT facilities such as generator, UPS system, HVAC, fire suppression systems and monitoring environments is a plus
- Ability to multi-task and proficient in Microsoft Office applications; Excel & PowerPoint
- Good communication skills
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to work in a team
- Certified Data Centre Professional or Equivalent
- Formal training and certification in Cabling Management & Design
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.