AVP / Senior Associate, Public Web and Content Specialist, Digital Channel, Consumer Banking Group
Digital revolutions are set to change the way we live, work and play. That's why we've spared no effort in ensuring we are at the forefront of this new generation.
Our new digital banking initiative will focus on creating innovative products and services to integrate banking into our customers' digital lifestyle.
The Digital Banking team plays an instrumental role in DBS's push in the innovation space. We lead the digital strategy for consumer banking and build the foundations critical for the desired digital customer journey.
We are seeking a self-motivated individual who can lead the team to oversee DBS's Public website channels to drive web traffic and engagement, generating sales & conversion. Job Duties & Responsibilities
1. Develop & Plan Web and Content strategy
- Drive web marketplace activities with digital campaigns
- Review and improve web traffic & engagement on the public web
- source and supervise writers, content contributors
- Integrate content activities within traditional marketing campaigns
- review and improve content on the public web
- Drive SEO & SEM objectives
2. Lead and manage web enhancement projects
- Conceptualise initiatives to meet public web goals and metrics
- Liaise with internal teams to gain buy-in and support
- Gather and produce business requirements documents
- Liaise with internal teams to ensure UAT testing and live verification timelines are performed and met
3. Manage stakeholders and support online marketing efforts through landing page optimisation and management of campaign sites and pages.
4. Provide web traffic reports and analysis (with some knowledge on Adobe Analytics & Adobe Mobile) & web tools for A/B testing
5. Stay ahead on technological advances including competitive analysis & benchmarking for digital best practices
6. Overall management of day to day site update requests.
- To ensure the process of managing regular updates is in place and functions well
- To ensure overall web content on websites are up-to-date
- To ensure website management activities comply with Bank's policies and compliance requirements
- To ensure team is equipped with CMS capabilities and adheres to SLA met for requests
7. Identify and drive opportunities to improve productivity, efficiency and service quality of the team. Develop best practices and tools for project execution and management.
8. Customer Support
- Overall management of day to day digital customer issues and system support relating to digital channels
- Provide post-implementation support to ensure all issues are escalated and resolved in a timely manner.
- Liaise with touch points on customer resolutions on timely manner.
- Minimum 3-10 years experience in a related position
- Experienced in using web content management systems, web project management, gathering business requirements for web projects
- Able to use Adobe Analytics and provide web traffic analytics
- Knowledge of basic HTML and Adobe Photoshop
- Able to effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Minimum post graduate
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.