AVP / Senior Associate, Quality Assurance, Test Lead, Technology & Operations
Business Function Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. EDGE is an in house developed, low-latency, event-driven framework for market making strategies and post trade analysis in FX.It empowers traders with automated pricing and hedging strategies to better monetize DBS franchise. It even enables to assess profitability of clients by making data-driven business decisions. The team is looking for a QA wh ocan combine software and systems engineering to run, andtestcutting edge applications, APIs, cloud native apps with OpenShift (Docker + Kubernetes) and AWS. The candidate must have in depth knowledge and understanding of FX price constructions, algo trading & auto de-risking strategies. The role demands a quick learner, a team player and one with great analytical skills to think through and construct best possible scenarios to test. Responsibilities
- Devise test objectives, analyse requirements, develop test strategies and plans
- Proficient in API, UI, Backend, and end to end testing
- Well familiar with BDD test framework
- Actively create and contribute to and maintain team's automation tool set
- Review and provide feedback on high-level automation requirements, business requirements, and testing documents
- Build test frameworks and utilities to speed up test execution and increase test coverage
- Manage and maintain E2E test environments and test data
- Pro-actively take efforts to make continuous improvements to organizations overall quality of deliverable by improving test coverage, testing tools, frameworks,execution,and test automation, etc.
- Create and/or maintain automated test data sets as well as validate test environments.
- Contribute to and maintain team's internal knowledge base
- Experience in continuous Integration (CI) pipelines using Jenkins andGIThuband Continuous Testing (CT) to streamline QA
- Experience in delivery of enterprise scale critical systems projects
- Excellent knowledge with micro-service architecture
- Experience in engaging with senior stakeholders
- Excellent knowledge with relational databases, preferably MySQL, NoSQL, MariaDB.
- Knowledge of time-series DB i.e., KDB will be a plus.
- Good experience in Kafka, OpenShift.
- Worked in Agile Scrum framework
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, a related technical field that involves programming, or equivalent practical experience.
- Minimum of 6 yearsof relevant experience,
- FX product knowledge, septically on price construction and distribution
- Prior knowledge working with/ testing FX algo trading and/or de-risking model
- Basic knowledge of database technologies (MariaDB/MySQL,etc..)
- Experience in application/system/network performance and availability monitoring (Dynatrace,Vizceral,OpenAPMetc..)
- Experience with developing test cases and ensuring appropriate test coverage through automated testing.
- Very good analytical andproblem-solvingskills
- Good in Impact analysis to identify the problem areas
- Experience working with, or an interest in Agile Methodologies, such as Extreme Programming (XP) and Scrumâ€¯
- Strong,committedand reliable team player and strong communicator, able to take direction but also willing to contribute to discussions on design and strategy.
- Experience in a banking environment is a plus.