AVP / Senior Associate, Service Delivery Manager (Chatbot), Institutional Banking Group Technology, Technology and Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Deliver changes (through enhancements, BAU, initiatives) on time, within budget and aligned with appropriate change framework while maintaining quality and stability.
- Ensure all financial metrics for the platform are correct and maintain a transparent and correct financial position for the platform.
- Drive the formation of asset roadmaps, with a process to update and maintain all relevant assets to enable investment and project spend decisions.
- Work with Subject Matter Experts to provide solutions, efforts sizing and functional as well as design specifications for business initiatives
- Work with relevant units for project reporting and governance.
- Ensure platform documentations and artefacts are current, relevant and correct.
- Ensure technical solutions align with the overall platform roadmaps
- Drive industrialization of the platform through appropriate tools and frameworks
- Enable delivery by introducing suitable delivery frameworks that offer quality and timely solutions
- Build and manage a strong 3rd level support team so as to ensure production stability of assets under management
- Work closely with business stakeholders across all levels to deliver the long-term strategies and align technology to business goals
- Lead, motivate and coach team and update of team performance metrics
- Minimum 8 years' experience in banking or financial services or relevant consulting organizations supporting financial service industry
- Ability to define and translate business requirements into technical requirements and specifications across all digital platforms
- Must have relevant technical working knowledge of Chatbot, AI or Machine Learning
- Experience managing customer servicing or contact centre, automatic Call Distributor (ACD), Interactive voice response (IVR) system, Computer Telephony Integration (CTI) will be an added advantage.
- Proven project management experience.
- Ability to work in an AGILE environment is a MUST.
- Proven capability of leading teams across sites and geographies
- Solid stakeholder management skill
- Good influencing and negotiation skill to manage with multiple stakeholders/users on multiple initiatives simultaneously
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.