AVP / Senior Associate, Specialist, Application Support Engineer, Group Consumer Banking and Big Data Analytics Technology, Technology and Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- End to End Handing of Finacle application production issues with work ranging from incident analysis, Code fix, SIT Testing, UAT Test planning (Scope, duration), UAT support for user, Source promotion to production.
- Application improvements ranging from performance and operational improvements, identification and remediation of system and process Toils.
- Working in a stretch role to take forward production issues from analysis to production fix/deployment
- Follow Production Support Processes and giving input to strengthen time to time
- Providing status to leads, stakeholders and working with vendors to review the design/fix/enabling for production deployment
- Own communication for Incidents (SLA breaches, Application Major Incidents, Logistics issue) and responsible for communications with management
- Coordinate recurring issues and ensure long-term resolution through proper Incident and Problem Management
- Working with various teams like Infrastructure, development team to resolve, analysis of root cause for complex issues and outages
- Strong stakeholder management skills with main focus on continuous service improvement, consistent delivery and stability of production.
- Must have Good functional knowledge of FINACLE in Loans (Retail and Corporate), Limits, Collaterals, CASA/ TD, WMS, Payments and interfaces modules.
- Analyze incidents in Finacle Wealth management and provide solution/work around for the issues independently.
- An undergraduate degree or higher
- 6-11 years of strong experience in the Banking industry with minimum 3+ years in Run-the-Bank (RTB) lead role with a proven track record of working in Finacle environment
- Experience in Finacle application in code development and fixes (Finacle scripting, product, JRXML, Reports, etc)
- Sound understanding of RDBMS / Unix / Large banking application
- Strong team player, effective at communicating internationally and used to working closely with remote teams
- Good knowledge of infrastructure technologies used, with focus on AIX/Oracle/Java
- Solid understanding of BAU support, incident, problem management processes as well as escalation management across a diversified environment
- Understanding of Risk Management, Disaster Recovery, Business Continuity, IT Security Architecture, and IT Regulatory Compliance.
- Present facts and recommendations effectively in oral and written form
- Pro-active, independent, resourceful and able to work in a team
- High attention to detail with focus on understanding the issues with finding solutions
- Hands-on SRE/ Production support experience on Core Banking platform
- Strong technical skills, e.g. scripting or programming experience, DBA/SA skills etc.
- Strong transformation and change management experience
- Software Configuration Mgmt., Quality Control Mgmt, Version Control Mgmt
- Operating System - AIX / Linux / VM/Cloud
- Database - Oracle / Postgres
- Application Servers - IBM WebSphere, JBoss
- Middleware technology - MQ, File transfers
- Scheduling software
- Good to have experience in Hadoop, Cloud (VPC/AWS)
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.