AVP / Senior Associate, Team Lead, Sales Support, Consumer Banking Group
Business Function As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business - they were made just right for you. Responsbilities
- To lead and manage a team of Relationship Officers in providing one-stop secured loan related services to existing customers with the objective of providing delightful customer experience on Secured Loans.
- To assist Head of Customer Solutions to manage the team and participate in all projects, discussion or ehancement meetings for the team's efficiency and productivity.
- Participate and support Product's rollout strategies to achieve portfolio yield set by business.
- Re-engineer operational processes and workflow to achieve efficiency, cost savings, improved customer service, compliance, policies and compliance.
- To identify gaps and manage resources to meet all Service Level agreements and turnaround time to customers on all requests
- To monitor and track individual team members performance on a regular basis to ensure banks' service standard adhere to.
- To handle call escalations, deviations , approvals and coaching of staff with the objective for loan retention.
- To achieve budgeted outflow due to refinancing.
Apply Nowâ€< We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
- At least a diploma or degree
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in customer service and knowledge of banking products and services
- Deep knowledge of loan products and loan computation
- Good knowledge of regulatory compliance, legal and insurance aspects of mortgage loan
- Good knowledge of Microsoft excel and word programmes