AVP / Senior Associate, Tech Project Manager / Scrum Master, Investment & Trading Technology, Technology and Operations
As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business - they were made just right for you. Responsibilities
- Lead agile squad(s) to perform the daily ritual
- Highlight any roadblocks to project manager or clear it as and when possible
- Work closely with business users and technical team from user stories till the actual implementation
- Ensure proper tracking of all documentation such as User Stories and design work framework.
- End-to-end responsibility for each sprint with sprint planning and retrospective review, and agreed amongst the squad members on the Definition of Done (requirements, concepts, preparation and execution of tests, analysis of test results)
- Responsible to work with Aapplication development teams and coordinate across other application stakeholders such as Scrum Master or Business Analyst.
- Bachelor's degree holder in Computer Science, Information System or related disciplines
- Minimum 10 years' work experience and minimum 3 years related experience in IT project management in financial services
- Agile project management skill
- Practice with agile rituals to at least minimum with 2 projects in the recent 2 years.
- for the application development teams and coordinate across other application stakeholders such as Scrum Master or Business Analyst.
- Must be equipped with hands-on experience in requirement gathering, Development, Support, Bug fixing & Testing
- Experience in Bug tracking, fixing, retesting/regression testing
- Must have experiences with Trading, Murex or Foreign Exchange
- Preferably 2 years' experience with MX3 version of Murex
- Business/functional knowledge in trade capture, P&L reporting
- Knowledge of new tech stack will be an added advantage such as KAFKA, API an MariaDB
- Certified Scrum Profession SCP certification is a must
- Project Management Profession PMP certification will be desirable
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.