AVP / Senior Associate, Technical Lead, Institutional Banking Group Technology, Technology and Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Implement solutions that align with the organization's business objectives.
- Responsible for gathering requirement, design preparation and discussion with stakeholders
- Design, code, test and implement support for online functions, batch End of Day process, reports generation.
- Critical examination of requirements and understanding operations and systems.
- Assist to define the system scope and objectives; research and fact-find; analyse business and user requirements for projects
- Manage requirements of projects through performing thorough testing of related applications.
- Build and maintain repository for deliverables, methodologies, and development guide and production support documents
- Responsible for debugging, monitoring and troubleshooting programs during SIT, UAT and post-implementation.
- Responsible for functional and technical documentations
- Bachelor's Degree in Computing, Engineering or similar discipline or 5+ years of equivalent experience
- A team player as well as capable able to work independently to meet pre-determined targets and deliverables timeline
- Strong hands skill:
- COBOL, JAVA programming
- DB & SQL knowledge
- Infrastructure knowledge, e.g. MQ, CICS, API, Webservices, Connect: Direct, SSH
- Job scheduling through TWS
- Equipped with experience on IMEX would be a strong advantage.
- Strong stakeholder management skill i.e. all level, matrix management.
- Possess initiative and disposition with a strong commitment and orientation towards results and high-quality standards.
- Previous financial/banking or product technology industry experience will be desirable.
- Stakeholder management at all levels, matrix management.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.