- Permanent, Full time
- Randstad Singapore Pte Ltd
- 18 Oct 18
AVP / VP, Financial Institutions Credit Analyst (European Bank)
- Full time
Seeking a FI / NBFI Credit Analyst at the AVP / VP level.
about the company
An established European bank with a global presence that offers banking and investment services to global, corporate and financial institutions.
about the job
- Liaise with the front office to oversee and handle counterparty credit risk and industry analysis for bank and non-bank financial institutions in Asia.
- Establish credit limits and ratings.
- Prepare credit proposals, analysis and recommendations for credit approvals.
- Work closely with the RMs to structure transactions.
- Assist with loan portfolio monitoring and annual credit reviews to ensure sound portfolios.
- Conducting client due diligence to minimise risk and ensure compliance as well as reviewing of credit terms for required loan agreements and related documentations.
- Manage all documentation and loan agreements, ensuring all approvals are in place and internal policies are met.
- Any other duties or projects assigned.
about the manager / team
Part of the front office team, you'll be part of a dynamic team with good teamwork and working culture
skills & experience required
- Possesses a Degree in Accountancy, Business Management, Economics or related.
- Minimum 7 years of working experience in managing credit risk and credit analysis for FI & NBFI counterparties.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively please contact Adeline on 6517 1629 for a confidential chat.