AWM Software Engineer - International Trust Services - Associate
As an experienced member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You'll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
Our Singapore office is currently looking for creative and dynamic professionals to work in its Oversight & Control Technology area as part of a global team of professionals located around the world (Singapore and Hong Kong, India, Europe and the U.S.).
We are looking for a highly talented individual to contribute on the development of large scale applications that are developed and delivered for global consumption. The applications will combine leading edge technologies to provide our business users with the best tools to perform their jobs Job Scope
• This challenging role will involve development, design and implementation of Trust & Estate controls platform for wealth management. The controls platform consolidates the reviews and alerts of front office activities in as well as risk analysis and holistic reviews of assets and transactions.
• The new hire will analyze the structures in Microgen tool , perform Microgen data analysis , design and implement the control apps with a modern UX leveraging ReactJS and micro services architecture in a cloud environment.
• The successful candidate is expected to be an Microgen (TrustQuay) expert as well as excellent java developer. Candidate should be able to interact well with the non-technical stakeholders to elicit, document and validate functional requirements. He/she needs to be able to effectively understand the Trust & Estate Business users' needs and translate those into the appropriate designs and take account of corporate standards. This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
• BS/BA degree or above
• Experience in Microgen (TrustQuay) tool for statutory and accounting workflow and data is a must
• Outstanding development skills in Java (Core Java, J2EE, spring framework and Hibernate) is a must
• Micro service design patterns and exposure to Cloud based application development is a must. Exposure to AWS and/or Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Kubernetes would be an added advantage.
• At least 7 years of relevant experience in applications development
• Strong knowledge in Node-JS environment (with Reacts/Angular JS, CSS and HTML5). Knowledge on ES6, Type script is preferred.
• Experience in the use of agile methodologies (Scrum, TDD, BDD, Continuous Delivery)
• Strong exposure to Sybase and Oracle databases. NoSQL database experience would be a plus.
• Experience on testing automation tool like Selenium/Cucumber and unit testing frameworks like Junit/Mockito frameworks.
• Experience In Trust and Estate business domain will be a plus
• Work effectively with the business, the developers located in various locations globally to successfully design, build and implement the system(s) on time
• As part of the dev ops, support and release to be performed as required.