Julian Grey’s client is one of the largest personal and commercial insurance company in the world. They are also listed on New York Stock Exchange with operations in more than 50 countries.
Work location: Changi South or Ubi
(For Changi South location only: Company transport provided from Jurong East, Woodlands, Toa Payoh and Tanah Merah)
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm
- Prospect & acquire new corporate accounts for general insurance products via telemarketing calls
- Attain revenue targets and KPIs through consistent account management and business development activities
- Pitch and present our insurance product offerings to new business opportunities and existing clients via telemarketing calls
- Establish & manage client accounts through an effective contact strategy that includes regular interaction and create multiple contact points in each corporate account
- Conduct regular updating of clientele information in the database
- Minimum 1 year relevant experience in telemarketing or sales in the insurance/finance/banking industries
- Minimum Diploma in Communications, Business or related fields
- Proficient in Mandarin to liaise with Chinese-speaking customers
- Possess BCP & PGI certifications with HI certification is a good advantage
- Growth and people-oriented and able to perform in a fast-paced environment
Follow us for more updates, interview tips!
Our telegram channel for job opportunities - https://t.me/jobopportunitiessg
Reg No. R21103433
Julian Grey Corporate Advisory Pte. Ltd.
EA License No: 19C9568