Aspire is the leading all-in-one finance operating system for growing businesses in South-East Asia. We are on a mission to reinvent business finance for a new generation of entrepreneurs and business owners, empowering startups to realise their full potential.
Founded in 2018 by former Lazada founders and executives, Aspire has raised over USD 200M+ across equity and debt from world-class investors.
To power our solutions we have partnered with some of the best companies in the world such as Visa and Wise.
In 2020 we were awarded Hottest Startup by Singapore Business Review
and Finalist MAS Fintech Awards,
and in 2021 were named in LinkedIn's Top 5 Startups to work for in Singapore.
You will be amazed by the energy and experience of our team. We are a team of ex-entrepreneurs, ex-founders, and high-achievers with international backgrounds. We team up to reach the highest standards in what we do, and don't take NO for an answer.
We are expanding rapidly. Are you a top talent? Are you passionate about entrepreneurship? Join us and make an impact in the fintech space. About the Role
As an Account Executive, you will drive Aspire's growth by building relationships with prospective clients and helping them find success through our solutions.
You will engage with business owners and executives on their business needs, helping them create value with Aspire's suite of products. What will you be doing?
We would love to get to know you if you have the following:
- Develop relationships with decision makers and influencers to drive the full sales cycle
- Close deals with new accounts, helping them implement solutions and create value
- Work closely with the sales development and marketing teams to refine our go-to-market strategy
- Provide feedback to help drive product strategy
- Contribute to team projects to develop and refine our sales approach
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- 6+ years of work experience, including in a metrics-driven sales environment
- Experience with HubSpot (preferred) or other CRM systems
- Ability to build relationships with strategic clients and industry stakeholders
- A growth mindset coupled with both confidence and humility
- Experience at a growth-stage technology / software company
- Passion for working with startups and SMEs
by submitting your application, you acknowledge that you have read and understood Aspire's Data Protection Policy for Employees, Freelancers, Contractors and Job Applicants (the " Policy
") , and consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data by Aspire for the purposes set out in the Policy. You may withdraw consent for such collection, use and disclosure, and make an access or correction request in respect of your personal data, in accordance with the Policy by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org .