Account Executive, ASEAN | Marketing Cloud I Growth Market
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts. Job Category
Sales Job Details Position: Account Executive, ASEAN | Marketing Cloud I Growth Markets
(This role will be based in Singapore)
The Account Executive creates, identifies and closes sales for the Salesforce Marketing Cloud for Vietnam, Indonesia and Malaysia.
As the individual who represents the Salesforce Marketing Cloud and drives the revenue, this person must be a self-starting closer who can create a large pipeline of business within a short period of time. We look for business athletes who are aggressive team players - hungry, nimble and intelligent - with the ability and willingness to close a mix of complex enterprise and more transactional deals. Responsibilities:
- Create and drive revenue within the Small Medium Business accounts in Vietnam, Indonesia and Malaysia
- Generate business opportunities through professional networking and cold-calling and other lead generation methods.
- Drive brand awareness, campaigns, and lead generation via networking, associations, etc.
- Meet and exceed all quarterly and annual sales quotas.
- Own the sales cycle - from lead generation to closure.
- Develop strategic enterprise business plan.
- Maintain account and opportunity forecasting within our internal SFA system.
- Ensure 100% customer satisfaction and retention.
- BA/BS preferred or equivalent work experience with demonstrated proficiency.
- A proven sales hunter and closer.
- 4 to 6 years of outside software sales (SaaS) experience.
- Strong preference for Digital Marketing in sales experience.
- Proven track record of sales excellence in Vietnam, Indonesia and Malaysia
- Be able to work independently & as part of a team in a fast pace, rapid change environment.
- Superior professional presence and business acumen.
- Experience selling at the "C" level - CMO is a plus.
- Fluent in either Vietnamese or Bahasa Melayu or Bahasa Indonesian
*LI-Y Accommodations -
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form. Posting Statement
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.